“Every day there is a new confirmation of how destructive, inefficient, wasteful, cruel and unhealthy the industrial agricultural machine is. We need a total rethink of our food and farming systems before it’s too late.”
For 25 years Philip has worked extensively on animal welfare issues, wildlife and the environment. He is a recognised thought leader, his lectures taking him across the globe to meet and exchange ideas with like-minded specialists, experts and individuals.
He regularly commentates in the media and on speaker platforms about the global effects of industrial farming and has been listed by The Grocer as one of the food industry’s most influential people.
Sixty Harvests Left: How To Reach A Nature-Friendly Future, is Philips’ third book. In the book Philip paints a vivid picture of the climate, nature and health emergencies humankind faces. The solutions he presents have the regenerative, nature-positive farming focus on soil and the interconnectedness of all life on our planet.
Sixty Harvests Left is already being celebrated as a must-read, life-changing and world-saving publication.
A Global Biodiversity Crisis
“Factory farming to provide ‘cheap’ meat is not only the biggest cause of animal cruelty on the planet, it is also a major driver of wildlife declines. It causes deforestation, soil erosion, marine pollution dead zones and drives species as diverse as jaguars, elephants and penguins to the brink of extinction.”
New Speaker Dates for 2023:
- 16th Jan: 5 x 15 online ‘Earth Convention’
- 9th Feb: Toppings, Edinburgh
- 15th Feb: Toppings, Bath
- 21st Feb: Romney Street Group, Pall Mall
- 23rd Feb: Probus, Petersfield
- 22nd March: NYC Bar Association Animal Law Committee
- 25th March: Peter Roberts Lecture, Oxford Lit Festival
- 26th April: Alt Protein Project, Jesus College Cambridge
- 11/12th May: Extinction & Regeneration Conference, London
- 29th May: Hay Festival, Wales
- 4th June: Peter Singer, Hackney Empire
- 7th June: Eurogroup Conference, Brussels
- 23rd June: Eden Project
- 24th June: Wealden Lit Festival
- 19th Sept: European Vegan Summit (online)
- 3rd Oct: Istanbul, Turkey